Meatshank
Do you want to Meatshank?

Don't click "DOWNLOAD" or "PLAY NOW"

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Meatshank
Do you want to Meatshank?

Don't click "DOWNLOAD" or "PLAY NOW"
Meatshank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Meatshank game of Warmachine/Hordes

2 posters

Go down

First Meatshank game of Warmachine/Hordes Empty First Meatshank game of Warmachine/Hordes

Post by SomeCanadian Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 am

I had a REALLY late night at work yesterday, so i decided to take a break in the middle of it and walk over (that's right, its in walking distance) to Gunslinger Games and see if i could talk someone into letting me use their army. Luckily, one of the store owners let me use his skorne army and i played one of the dudes there in a 15 pt game. Typical full game size is 35-50, so this was very much a skirmish.

I played these hordes skorne dudes who i have been reading up on some. they are sort of like Chinese Warriors of Chaos. That cyclops dude i posted the picture of is one of em. The guy i played against took a warmachine cryx army, who are like the ugly undead soul token collecting dudes.

The battle report goes like this. I ran one cyclops dude up to tank his main army force and then rammed my big heavy gladiator dude warbeast into them all and made a big hunk of rubble. then i ran that same gladiator dude right up to his warcaster, bashed his face in and shook hands.

I have to admit i really liked the game. i really like the "just kill this one dude and you win" mechanic. It really makes for a good change of pace to our typical points denial fantasy games that I am really bad about playing.

anyway, i may have to invest in 2 small armies, so we can have some intro games between each other.
SomeCanadian
SomeCanadian

Back to top Go down

First Meatshank game of Warmachine/Hordes Empty Re: First Meatshank game of Warmachine/Hordes

Post by BALLER FTW! Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:38 am

thats hilarious you just walked over and played.

AND WON!

go meatshank. we just limited out on crappie in an hour and a half this morning.
BALLER FTW!
BALLER FTW!
Admin

https://meatshank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First Meatshank game of Warmachine/Hordes Empty Re: First Meatshank game of Warmachine/Hordes

Post by SomeCanadian Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:50 am

limestone?
SomeCanadian
SomeCanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by BALLER FTW! Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:19 am

ya limestone
BALLER FTW!
BALLER FTW!
Admin

https://meatshank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum